The PSG-FAIMER Regional Institute is pleased to provide these links as a resource for those interested in health professions education and global health. This portion of the website will be revised on an ongoing basis. We welcome your feedback on the usefulness of these links and recommendations for additions. To send us your suggestions, click here.
- Academic Centers for Teaching and Learning
- FAIMER Toolkit for Academic Leaders (click here)
- Global Health
- Health Workforce and Migration
- Networking Tools for Researchers
- Research Tools for Health Professions Educators
- Teaching/Learning Tools for Health Professions Educators
Academic Centers for Teaching and Learning
Health Workforce and Migration
To view FAIMER’s list of Meetings links, click here.
National Conference on Health Professions Education (NCHPE) 2019 will be held at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research), Belagavi, Karnataka State, India from 21-23 November, 2019. Theme: “Transformative Learning: From Theory to Practice“.